Initial response to Coronavirus
We are still meeting this Sunday for our usual celebration at 10am. Join us as usual for coffee and pastries beforehand.
We are however responding to advice from Public Health England and the NHS. This is helping us keep our church community and those we come in to contact with as safe as possible. We will respond more fully on our website and through social media this coming week.
For now, here are a few things you need to know:
* If you have either a high temperature or a new continuous cough please do not attend church. If you are unsure of the symptoms find details on the NHS website. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
* We are hoping to offer a Facebook Live feed for future services so you can watch from home if you feel unable to attend. (not available this week)
* When you arrive at church, please wash your hands using the sinks in the WCs. Parents, can you ensure your children do this. The advice is to wash for 20 seconds, just long enough to pray the Lord's Prayer! ????
• We will pre-cut our communion bread and regularly sanitise our coffee facilities throughout the morning. If you’d like to bring your own coffee/tea in your own cup from home, feel free to do so. ????
* If you need to cough please use a hankie or follow the government advice and cough into your elbow!????
* Its ok to try and avoid touching other people, if you feel this appropriate. Instead of hugging why not have fun with an elbow-bump, foot tap, fist-bump, curtesy or bow! ????
Thank you so much for your cooperation and support as we approach this together. We want to be a people of prayer, love, generosity and hope in our city. We're not worried, but let's all be extra responsible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch at email@example.com
It is also worth saying that if you are not a Christian and you find yourself asking the bigger questions about life and death, then a thriving church community full of hope is a great place for you to be right now. Why not come along and listen to stories of hope that will help you in this uncertain season of life? We look forward to welcoming with an elbow-bump!